Superflow Muffler & 43mm Header - Beetle - upto 2300cc
- True equal length header, completed by CAD design and lots of dyno hours
- Fully TIG welded, all flanges, no gas leaking.
- #304 stainless steel muffler with #304 polished tail pips
- #304 Stainless steel Header and Flanges
- Fits stroker Engine with stock rods, or 2mm(or less) under cylinder.
- 8mm stainless steel Type 4 muffler Flanges can be match ported
- Easy to adjust valves
- Built in M18 nuts, for tuning when use O2 sensor
- Fit behind rear apron from 1950 - 1977 Type 1 Beetle, Karmann Ghia
- Clear oil sump, like Gene Berg oil sump1.5q & 3.5q, Bugpack sump, CB, Empi.
- Tail Pipes are 63mm O.D. with 48mm I.D.
Call Rod Now!