Superflow 1960-1967 Extreme Lowered Bus with Hidden Tail Pipe
- ±4mm Adjustable flanges for stroker or narrower engines.
- SuperFlow muffler for engine up to 150HP.
- 100% #304 stainless steel muffler, tail pipes and headers.
- Built in M18x1.5 nuts for Lamda sensor when tuning carburetors.
- Fiberglass fire sleeve on #2 and #4 header pipes were designed to protect fresh air hoses.
- Use original 111 298 051A gasket for heater box. 111 298 051A gasket sold separately.
- Compatible with early pre-59 bus models also (Barn Door to Press Bumper) but will be very close to apron.
Call Rod Now!